ALL EPISODES

Discuss the 13 episodes
JOHNNY

ALL EPISODES

Post by JOHNNY »

This series was and still is one of my personal highlights in horror, i have acquired all of them upon there release and never get fed up with seeing them, even the titles are memorable - where is that house?

johnny

house

Post by johnny »

AHA ive scanned the site so ive answered my own queries - duh.

Scotty

Post by Scotty »

The house is Hampden house in Buckinghamshire. Owned by Hammer at the time. Heres a pic I took of it last year....

johnny

Post by johnny »

Scotty wrote:The house is Hampden house in Buckinghamshire. Owned by Hammer at the time. Heres a pic I took of it last year....

So who is the figure at the window on the opening credits, i wonder .

john0207

hi

Post by john0207 »

i just brought the hammer horror box set on amazon for under 10 pounds,and i was going to buy hammer horror the mystery box set and it costs over 250 pounds thatsway to much it dont make sence its that much,anybody know why its so much.. :?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

its deleted, so someone trying to make a fast buck.

keep your eye out on ebay (there is one on there at the moment. currently at £41)

hitman

Post by hitman »

Had a right result in july, was in a charity shop looking for something else when i came across the Hammer video box set of all 13 episodes for a fiver :shock: , Get in :lol:

andy_pagin

Post by andy_pagin »

I worked at Hampden House in the 1990s (way after Hammer sold it), I used to eat lunch at a table more or less exactly on the spot where the human sacrifices happened in 'Guardian of the Abyss'. The chandelier above used to rattle mysteriously when people on the floor above walked around. Pity Hammer never used that in a scene.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

A cool anecdote and a nice thought as you ate lunch !