Surviving Props - Whats out there

Discuss the 13 episodes
John

Post by John »

marty wrote:
nealb wrote:Welcome to the board Marty.
Thanks Neil.....it's nice to be here :)

Hello Marty,
Sorry don't know who is new and who is not - I joined ages ago and have only just started posting again. Hello anyway!

John

marty

Post by marty »

John wrote:
marty wrote:
nealb wrote:Welcome to the board Marty.
Thanks Neil.....it's nice to be here :)

Hello Marty,
Sorry don't know who is new and who is not - I joined ages ago and have only just started posting again. Hello anyway!

John
Hello to you too John...

I used to visit the main site a couple of years ago or so...I don't remember if there was a forum then or not, but just started visiting again and joined up.

John

Post by John »

marty wrote:
John wrote:
marty wrote: Thanks Neil.....it's nice to be here :)

Hello Marty,

John
Hello to you too John...

I used to visit the main site a couple of years ago or so...I don't remember if there was a forum then or not, but just started visiting again and joined up.

Looking forward to seeing pics of the props on the site - and to solve my Charlie Boy mystery !

simon

Post by simon »

Hello Marty / john - nice to have some others posting on this forum, i loaned " charlie Boy" along with my original script and other items from my collection to the museum of moving image for an exhibition which ran for 6 months celebrating Hammer Film Studios, i have some pics from the exhibition somwhere which ill dig out and scan over to neil if anyone wants to see, i remember that the cabinet they had was to small and he had to be laid down as it is quite a large prop, it was on display with an original script for the episode along with another voodoo fetish figure used in the episode, hope this clears things up....Ian scoones told me that 3 figures had been made for the episode, WHERE ARE THE OTHER TWO !!!!!!!!!

simon

Post by simon »

Sorry - just forgot to mention that the exhibition was held around 1998 / 99