Does this ring any bells?

Discuss the 13 episodes
Raul

Does this ring any bells?

Post by Raul »

Hello all, new here.

I'm trying to remember the name of an episode I saw many years ago; all I can recall is a schoolgirl being hassled by a strange guy on the bus-she is befriended by an older woman who tells the guy to clear off. The girl and the woman head back to the latter's house and eventually the creepy guy turns up again-it appears he knows the older woman after all.....

Not very well explained but I'm convinced this was a HHOH episode....does this sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks
R

Scotty

Post by Scotty »

Definately not an HHOH episode. Doesnt ring any bells with me. :?

warrenfuk

episode

Post by warrenfuk »

I believe it was an episode of Tales of the Unexpected but I don,t know the name.

freshev

Post by freshev »

Yes it was a tales of the unexpected episode, the guy was the older lady's son i recall, spooky!

SGodrich

Post by SGodrich »

Correct, it is a 'Tales of the Unexpected' episode called 'The Flypaper'. It is available on DVD now and more info is available on uk.IMDB.com

warrenfuk

Post by warrenfuk »

Thanks SGodrich, I just watched it on youtube. I don't believe such material with a dark, pervy ending would be made these days. The most disturbing thing about it is Dahl's introduction when he seems to be almost salivating at the prospect.

SGodrich

Post by SGodrich »

I agree but it was a great story all the same. I managed to read the short story it ws based and and that episode pretty much covers it perfectly. nothing added or taken away.