HHOH Advert Breaks

Discuss the 13 episodes
John

HHOH Advert Breaks

Post by John »

Hello,

Does anybody remember this. When watching HHOH during its first transmission, does anyone recall that there used to be nice little captions and a specially shortened version of the music to go into and back out of the adverts? I think there were two advert breaks per episode. I only saw these captions/music when watching the series in the Channel Islands (when on holiday!), but strangely in the Southern TV area they weren't used. Is it all my imagination ?

John.

Scotty

Post by Scotty »

I must say I dont remember this at all, I dont recall there being any adverts during the programme. But it was a long time ago!!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry, I can't remember either. I was probably too scared at the time to even notice adverts

hugh_halfbacon

Re: HHOH Advert Breaks

Post by hugh_halfbacon »

John wrote:Does anybody remember this. When watching HHOH during its first transmission, does anyone recall that there used to be nice little captions and a specially shortened version of the music to go into and back out of the adverts?
You are absolutely correct. The break bumpers consisted of a shot of the Hammer House with the 'Hammer House of Horror' legend zooming out from the centre of the screen. A sting of the title music accompanied this.