Anyone remember this one?

Discuss any other horror TV series or films
thirtysomething

Anyone remember this one?

Post by thirtysomething »

Never got the name of this one, its filmed in England and is very much like a hammer film.
Starts off with two chaps in a Yank truck ramming the behind of and Austim Maxi car, it gets out of the way and heads to a small village for repairs and the couple vanish, their car tipped off a cliff into a quarry.
Two pop stars had bought the large house in the village and when one is thought to have killed a nurse on her way home the village people kill the younger rock star, only then do they find out it wasn't him, his brother tells them they will all pay for what they have done, years later the village looks like an abandoned place, but the vuillage people are still there and kill anyone who goes near, it ends with all the people who have been killed sat round the large dinner table in the house and the now old pop star jumping from the tower, sounds a little strange but really a pretty good film.
The policeman in charge of the case is the actor Frank Burnside from the bill (Christopher Ellison)
Ring any bells????

calnonp

Post subject: Anyone remember this one?

Post by calnonp »

Hi,

This was called "Black Carrion"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086970/

Paul

Sid

Black carrion -

Post by Sid »

Does anybody know where I can obtain a copy of this film?

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Its an episode from 'Hammer House of Mystery & Suspense' which was released on DVD earlier this year. Go to the 'shop' section of this site and you'll find links to Amazon.

thirtysomething

Cheers I finaly got a copy, |I was looking for Black Carrion and not 'Hammer House of Mystery & Suspense' and as soon as I got the right title I was away, bargain price too!

thirtysomething

Anyone know the filming location to this film???

Sid

Post by Sid »

The dvd includes an interview with the director who mentions the location of the village and hall (knebworth)

thirtysomething

Rite,knebworth eh, it has three DVD's in the set but I have only watched Black Carrion and the start of Czech Mate(not keen on this one)