Furniture from film or TV sets

Discuss any other horror TV series or films
Audigirl

Furniture from film or TV sets

Post by Audigirl »

Please help I've aquired a large dinning table and chairs apparently from the set of the Hammer House of Horror Films or TV series and I'd love to know from which one. The table has got large eagles carved in the leg panels with a metal scroll holding them together, the chair's too have eagles carved in the back of them. The chair seats are red leather and the backs have two pointed rounded knobs on the top, all have been sprayed lightly with a red and gold.

Anyone with any idea please please respond, its also a good excuse to watch the complete series again - I've put it on my christmas list!!!!

John

Furniture...

Post by John »

I expect now you have seen it.. The Thirteenth Reunion could be where your table is featured, or it could be Lady Strudwick's table in the episode starring Denholm Elliot, or it could be the table where the "fetish's" are set out in Charlie Boy - tables galor !!

John

SGodrich

Re: Furniture from film or TV sets

Post by SGodrich »

Audigirl wrote:Please help I've aquired a large dinning table and chairs apparently from the set of the Hammer House of Horror Films or TV series and I'd love to know from which one. The table has got large eagles carved in the leg panels with a metal scroll holding them together, the chair's too have eagles carved in the back of them. The chair seats are red leather and the backs have two pointed rounded knobs on the top, all have been sprayed lightly with a red and gold.
Got any pictures?