Location of hospital car park in Two Faces of Evil

Want to know where a scene was filmed or you know of a filiming location ? Post it here
admin
Site Admin

Location of hospital car park in Two Faces of Evil

Post by admin »

Last night I spent a couple of hours grabbing screen shots of 'The Two Faces of Evil' as I'm going to update the site and finally add this episode - I really shouldn't have taken this long to add this excellent episode ! When I get emails from site visitors, 9 times out of 10 they always ask about this episode and the 'man in the yellow raincoat'.

Anyway, whilst grabbing the shots, I thought where could that car park be? - the one where Janet & David return to the hospital to get their belongings. I had a moment of inspiration and had an idea it could be the public car park in Great Missenden.

So this morning on the way to work I went and took a took and a couple of photos and upon comparison, low and behold, it is indeed the location used.

This car park is just a short walk away from the 'Rude Awakening' estate agents.

I will post now and then photos up this weekend.

marty

Post by marty »

Nice find Neal.....looking forward to the pics..:)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

they're up

click here and scroll to the bottom of the page

Misfit

Re: Location of hospital car park in Two Faces of Evil

Post by Misfit »

It is the Chilterns Hospital car park in Great Missenden. I have visited a few times, but not for fun

admin
Site Admin

Re: Location of hospital car park in Two Faces of Evil

Post by admin »

Misfit, It's not the Chiltern Hospital car park.

It's the public car park in the town centre, opposite the playing fields.