Favourite episode?

Discuss the 13 episodes

What is your favourite "Hammer House of Horror" Episode?

Witching Time
8%
The Thirteenth Reunion
No votes
Rude Awakening
8%
Growing Pains
No votes
The House That Bled To Death
11%
Charlie Boy
5%
The Silent Scream
16%
Children Of The Full Moon
11%
Carpathian Eagle
3%
Guardian Of The Abyss
11%
Visitor From The Grave
8%
The Two Faces of Evil
21%
The Mark Of Satan
No votes

Total votes: 38
Grey

Post by Grey »

Having just seen this series again for the first time since the original tv run, i'd have to say Silent Scream. Peter Cushing just brings so much to anything he appears in and adding Brian Cox to that made this episode stand out for me. I'd have to say Two faces of evil comes in a close second.

Grey

Post by Grey »

Having just seen this series again for the first time since the original tv run, i'd have to say Silent Scream. Peter Cushing just brings so much to anything he appears in and adding Brian Cox to that made this episode stand out for me. I'd have to say Two faces of evil comes in a close second.

stuartm1

Post by stuartm1 »

The scariest episode is "Two Faces of Evil". it's so well directed with odd camera angles, the clever use of the colour red throughout the episode, the lead character is so isolated and all the actors look really sinister - you just don't know who to trust.

"Silent Scream" would be my 2nd choice as it has Peter Cushing and the twist was good when I first saw it. I also like "Guardian of the Abyss" as it has one of my favourite Hammer actors (John Carson) and Avon (Paul Darrow) from Blakes 7.

guyprotection

Re: Favourite episode?

Post by guyprotection »

:D The Two Faces of Evil :D