Photos of original props and special effects drawings

Announcements about important site updates, etc.
admin
Site Admin

Photos of original props and special effects drawings

Post by admin »

Thanks to a recent visit by fellow Hammer fan, Simon, there are now a number of photos uploaded to the site of original props and special effects drawings used on the actual series. These images are from Simon's Hammer collection.

They are currently located in the 'Miscellaneous' section of the site, but hopefully will be moved to a section of their own soon.

simon

Post by simon »

hi neal - Im attending the BRAY STUDIOS event on august the 4th, Ian scoones is comming along to the event, he is bringing along the original severed prop hand used in the episode house that bled to death, ill get some pics for the site..

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

that will be 8)

i'll look forward to seeing them.

p.s. i'm in process of adding your latest charlie boy pics to the site

simon

Post by simon »

Hi Neal and everybody else, weve just got a new scanner at work so im hoping over the next couple of weeks to scan for the site a series of contact sheets i have showing behind the scenes on the making of the series, there's all sorts of great stuff from a lot of the original episodes...keep watching

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Look forward to seeing them Simon.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks again to Simon and Ian Scoones, the site now has photos of the original hand prop as used in The House That Bled to Death. You know, the scene of the blood covered hand in the fridge !