The lake in "Visitor from the grave"

Want to know where a scene was filmed or you know of a filiming location ? Post it here
Scotty

The lake in "Visitor from the grave"

Post by Scotty »

When I went down to Buckinghamshire a couple of years ago, The guy who lives in the cottage in the episode told me that the lake where Harry put the Range Rover in was further up the road towards Gt Missenden... Anyone know the exact location?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Funnily enough, last night I went to the cinema, and had to drive through Gt. Missenden and I noticed this small lake/pond on the way which I hadn't taken notice of before. I think it could well be the lake used in the episode but I'll have to watch the episode again, take a better look at the actual lake and compare.

Its opposite the Black Horse pub in Gt. Missenden, further along the Aylesbury Road leading out of Gt. Missenden towards Aylesbury (the same road that the white house used for Charlie Boy is on).

Scotty

Post by Scotty »

From what I remember he said that it was in the grounds of a large house on an estate? I may be wrong. It was a while ago!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

if thats the case then it may well be the lake in the grounds of Missenden Abbey.