Growing pains lost control car location then & now pics

Want to know where a scene was filmed or you know of a filiming location ? Post it here
CarlJones

Growing pains lost control car location then & now pics

Post by CarlJones »

As a local man i have several location i believe have not been identified including the out of control car scene from growing pains! I shall send in some now pictures as soon as!

http://postimage.org/gallery/z3u13oq

The location for this scene was Ashley Green, chesham, filmed on Hog Lane, between Johns Lane and Northchurch Lane. The grassed areas have in recent years had ditches put in and been left to overgrow in brambles, probably to prevent flytipping etc! I apologise about the poor quality of the screenshots though. Enjoy!
Last edited by CarlJones on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andy_pagin

Post by andy_pagin »

Link doesn't work for me.

CarlJones

Post by CarlJones »

link Fixed now!

andy_pagin

Post by andy_pagin »

Great! This ones been driving me nuts, I distinctly remember once driving past the cottages that are right on the edge of the road, but couldn't remember where they were.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Excellent find Carl and great shots. These had been driving me mad for ages too. I'll get them added up to the site.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Main site has been updated with Carl's photos - Thanks Carl.

erum

Post by erum »

hi i went to look tonight on my motorbike at "lower moat" and bingo its deffo the place,you can see it from the main thame to aylesbury road.