Traumatised Kids in House That Bled to Death

Talk about the actors and actresses that appeared in the series
John

Traumatised Kids in House That Bled to Death

Post by John »

Has anyone thought what the effect was on those kids who got drenched in "blood" in the House That Bled to Death? I think one of them was the son of one of the producers - would be great to hear their memories of making that scene. Also how the hell did they get that girl to pretend to be gorging on blood at the start of Children of the Full moon - I think I would have been traumatised for life !!

Carol

Re: Traumatised Kids in House That Bled to Death

Post by Carol »

John wrote:Has anyone thought what the effect was on those kids who got drenched in "blood" in the House That Bled to Death? I think one of them was the son of one of the producers - would be great to hear their memories of making that scene. Also how the hell did they get that girl to pretend to be gorging on blood at the start of Children of the Full moon - I think I would have been traumatised for life !!
I totally agree. Anyone know where the children in 'The house that bled to dealth' are now?

hhohfan

Post by hhohfan »

Just stumbled across this site, it's great.
I had to chuckle when I read this subject heading. I know some of the kids in the party scene. We went to the Barbara Speake Stage School in London, as did others in the Children Of The Full Moon.
I'm happy to report none of them were traumatised by the experience!

I've had the boxset for a few years now, love the series and remember being glued to it on a Saturday night.
I can pass on your questions about THTBTD but not COTFM, not in touch with them anymore.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi. Thanks for your message. Glad to hear none of them were traumatised ! :lol: